Where to File a Claim for Wages

Authored By: Community Legal Services of Philadelphia
Read this in:
Spanish / Español
Russian / Pусский
Vietnamese / Tiếng Việt
Chinese (Traditional) / 中文

A claim for unpaid wages can be filed with the U.S. Department of Labor, Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry, or Municipal Court. This chart lists information to help you determine where the claim should be filed.


Last Review and Update: Apr 20, 2021