Webinar: Fighting Consumer Fraud and Identity Theft in Pennsylvania - Nov. 18
Authored By: Federal Trade Commission
The Federal Trade Commission is holding a free, one-hour webinar entitled Fighting Consumer Fraud and Identity Theft in Pennsylvania on November 18, 2020 from 2:00 PM-3:00 PM Eastern.
The agenda for the webinar will include the following topics:
- Pennsylvania Fraud and Identity Theft Reports
- The Latest Scams and How to Avoid Them
- Identity Theft, Credit Freezes, and Data Breaches
- Free Resources to Help Your Community
Speakers will include staff from the:
- Federal Trade Commission
- U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Attorney General’s Office
- Southwestern Pennsylvania Legal Services, Inc.
- Community Legal Services
- BBB Serving Western Pennsylvania
Please share this invitation with colleagues who might be interested in this free webinar.
How to Join the Webinar on November 18
- Log in to the webinar at https://ftc.webex.com/ftc/onstage/g.php?MTID=ed5c6ee571202e0e5b6fdc2b0ae32b472. (This link will go live a few minutes before the webinar starts.)
- Call toll free 1-844-291-6360. Use the access code 1663925. You must call this number to hear the webinar audio. (If you have trouble accessing the WebEx webinar on November 18, you can choose to run a temporary application. You can also download the presentation at Consumer.gov/StateWebinars. Contact FTC at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.)
You can also sign up for email updates about this free webinar, Fighting Consumer Fraud and Identity Theft in Pennsylvania.