Northampton County: Protection From Abuse Information

Authored By: Court of Common Pleas of Northampton County website

Information on Protection From Abuse services in Northampton county. Under the Protection From Abuse Act, you may file for an order if the person who has or is trying to harm you is/was your spouse; was living with you in a common-law marriage or as your boyfriend/girlfriend; the parent of your child; your child; was a sexual or intimate partner; your parent; or related to you by blood or marriage.

Last Review and Update: Dec 20, 2022
Back to top