In recognition on National Homeownership Month, the Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency is presenting “The Path to Homeownership”, a six-part virtual series on the homebuying process throughout the month of June. Each 45-minute live session is free and offered at 12:00 PM and 6:00 PM on the scheduled day.
Attend all six sessions and you will earn a PHFA Homebuyer Certificate that can be used to meet the homebuyer education requirement for most PHFA loans. Certificates valid for the Keystone Home Loan and K-Gov programs, with or without down payment and/or closing cost assistance.
- KICK OFF: So, You’re Thinking About Homeownership! - Monday, June 13, 2022
- Be a Ready Homebuyer-Know Your Money! - Wednesday, June 15, 2022
- Mortgage Loans 101 - Monday, June 20, 2022
- Finding “The One” - Wednesday, June 22, 2022
- Sales Agreement Accepted: Now What? - Monday, June 27, 2022
- The Closing Table, Getting the Keys, and Life as a Homeowner! - Wednesday, June 29, 2022
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.