How to Report Your Income When You Are Working

Did you know that as an employed recipient of Social Security you are responsible for reporting your earnings? If you receive Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and/or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits, you or your representative must promptly report any changes in your work activity. Information on your responsibilities and how to report from Disability Rights Pennsylvania.

Back to top