Free Virtual Unemployment Compensation Workshop in Chester County - September 24
Authored By: Legal Aid of Southeastern Pennsylvania
Legal Aid of Southeastern Pennsylvania Staff Attorney Deborah Steeves will present a free virtual workshop on Unemployment Compensation during COVID-19 on September 24, 2020 from 2:00 PM-3:00 PM.
The workshop will review how and when to apply, and will answer your questions.
Register in advance: https://bit.ly/3bEFijI, through PA CareerLink (directions below).
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: one day before the event.
On the morning of the event, a Zoom link will be emailed to you.
Questions about this event? Please contact Darshana Shyamsunder, Director for Community Impact Initiatives for United Way of Chester County, at 610-429-9400 x4112 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event is presented through a partnership between Legal Aid of Southeastern PA, United Way of Chester County and PA CareerLink of Chester County.
To register for workshops through PA CareerLink®: You will need to enter your keystone ID and password to register for workshops.
Log on to your PA CareerLink® account at: https://www.pacareerlink.pa.gov/
(If you do not have an account, select the ‘Register’ button at the top of the page to create a PA CareerLink® account.)
- Select ‘Events’ from the blue navigation bar near the top of the screen.
- From the drop down menu, Choose ‘Search Events’.
- To narrow your search for Chester County events, Select ‘Chester’ from the County List in the menu next to the calendar.
- Navigate through the calendar and select the workshop you want to register for by clicking on the workshop.
- A black pop-up box will appear and provide you a short summary of the workshop.
- If interested in registering for this workshop, select the ‘Register’ button.
To view all workshops/events that you have registered for, Select ‘Events’ from the blue navigation bar near the top of the screen and Select ‘My Calendar’.