Free File - Your Link to Free Federal Online Filing

Authored By: Internal Revenue Service

If your adjusted gross income was $62,000 or less, you can use Free File from the Internal Revenue Service to prepare and e-file your taxes online. If your income is greater than $62,000 you can use Free File Fillable Forms to e-file.


Last Review and Update: Jan 12, 2016