Expungement Clinic in Pittsburgh/Garfield - Sept. 11, 2018
Authored By: Neighborhood Legal Services Association
Neighborhood Legal Services Association and the Bloomfield-Garfield Corporation will be hosting a Expungement Clinic "Removing Barriers to Employment" on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 from 11:00 am - 1:00 pm at the BGC Activity Center, located at 113 N. Pacific Ave., Pittsburgh, PA 15224. Call to RSVP - 412-465-0425.
Ed VAn Stevenson, J.D., a deacon and lawyer of over 47 years will discuss:
- Who is eligible for expungement?
- What charges can/cannot be expungred?
- Why someone should seek expungement?
- Who can help and how to get started?
He will also discuss:
- how to get a Driver;s License restored
- Employment Discriminaton
- Unemployment Compensation
- Back Wage Claims