Elk County - Self-Help Custody Video and Forms (Video)

Authored By: Northwestern Legal Services LSC Funded


Northwestern Legal ServicesAttorney Chelsea Sinclair of Northwestern Legal Services presents this video overview of how to file for custody or modify a custody order in northwestern Pennsylvania.

For Elk County, forms are located at the link below from the website of the 59th Judicial District serving Elk and Cameron counties.

Last Review and Update: Mar 13, 2017