Debt Defense Videos
Authored By: National Association of Consumer Advocates
The National Association of Consumer Advocates (NACA) is a nationwide membership organization of more than 1500 attorneys who represent hundreds of thousands of consumers victimized by fraudulent, abusive, and predatory business practices. NACA members are committed to advancing the cause of just treatment for and ethical representation of consumers and are committed to educating consumers about their rights and helping them achieve justice for themselves and for their communities. http://www.consumeradvocates.org/for-consumers
NACA has created this series of debt defense videos that give advice on how to handle interactions with debt collectors and other debt issues. Included in the videos are:
- NACA Debt Defense Video 1: Dealing with Debt Collectors
- NACA Debt Defense Video 2: I received notice of a lawsuit, what should I do?
- NACA Debt Defense Video 3: Defending yourself in a lawsuit
- NACA Debt Defense Video 4: Was I served legal papers properly?
- NACA Debt Defense Video 5: I have a judgment against me. Money is being taken from my bank account.
You can choose a video from the playlist menu in the top left corner of the screen, or watch all the videos by clicking the play button.