Criminal Records Expungement Workshop in Exton - September 11
Authored By: Legal Aid of Southeastern Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania’s expungement and Clean Slate laws allow some criminal records to be expunged (removed) or sealed (taken out of public view) so they cannot be used as barriers to employment, housing, etc.
You will learn:
- What is on your record in Pennsylvania
- Whether or not it can be expunged or sealed
- How to get help clearing your record
Event will be at:
PA CareerLink Chester County
479 Thomas Jones Way
Exton, PA 19341
Register to attend at:
You will need to enter your keystone ID and Password to register for workshops.Log on to your PA CareerLink® account at: https://www.pacareerlink.pa.gov/
If you do not have an account, select the Register button located below the Login box to create a PA CareerLink® account.
- Select ‘Events’ from the blue navigation bar near the top of the screen.
- From the drop down menu, Choose ‘Search Events’.
- To narrow your search for Chester County events, Select ‘Chester’ from the County List in the menu next to the calendar.
- Navigate through the calendar and select the workshop you want to register for by clicking on the workshop.
- A black pop-up box will appear and provide you a short summary of the workshop. • If interested in registering for this workshop, select the ‘Register’ button.
- You have successfully registered for the workshop!
- To view all workshops/events that you have registered for, Select ‘Events’ from the blue navigation bar near the top of the screen and Select ‘My Calendar’.