Appealing a Landlord/Tenant Judgment for Possession Pro Se

Authored By: MidPenn Legal Services LSC Funded
Read this in:
Spanish / Español

Information from MidPenn Legal Services on how to file an Appeal to the Court of Common Pleas if the Magisterial District Judge rules against you in a lawsuit filed by your landlord.