Access to Justice: Do you need an interpreter for a legal matter

Authored By: Justice At Work
Read this in:
Spanish / Español

Information brochure from Justice at Work (formerly Friends of Farmworkers) and Community Legal Services about your legal right to have a a free trained interpreter present during legal proceedings to help you to communicate and understand the proceeding.