Veterans Law Clinic - Widener University School of Law (Chester)
Who We Are
The Veterans Law Clinic offers free legal aid to veterans living at 150% of poverty level who have been denied benefits by the Regional Office and wish to take an appeal to the Board of Veterans Appeals.
Who We Serve
- Bucks County
- Chester County
- Delaware County
- Montgomery County
- Philadelphia County
- Your family's income should be at or below the following percentage of the federal poverty level
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Full Legal Representation
- Brief Advice
How to Get Help
You can contact this organization by:
- Phone Number