Southwestern Pennsylvania Legal Services, Inc.
Who We Are
Improving and stabilizing families, housing, and economic security for low-income and other vulnerable southwestern Pennsylvania residents with legal advice and representation. Types of help residents have received include: Looking for work and need barriers cleared; trying to rebuild their credit after falling into debt; attempting to restore their mortgage; victimized by abuse or discrimination; and protecting their children.
Who We Serve
- Fayette County
- Greene County
- Somerset County
- Washington County
- Your family's income should be at or below the following percentage of the federal poverty level
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Full Legal Representation
- Brief Advice
- Description of Services
Civil Legal Services
How to Get Help
You can contact this organization by:
- Phone Number
Please email email@example.com, or call 800-846-0871 to request information about services.