PA SeniorLAW HelpLine
General Contact Information
Who We Are
The Pennsylvania SeniorLAW Helpline is a free and confidential telephone service, staffed by attorneys, providing legal information, advice and referrals to senior citizens (60 years and older) throughout the state.
Helpline hours are Monday through Thursday, 10:00 AM -12:00 PM.
The Helpline can address a wide variety of legal issues, including:
- Consumer Problems – credit, debt, bankruptcy
- Health Care – including Medicare Part D
- Estate Planning – wills, powers of attorney
- Pensions – government and private
- Family Law – elder abuse, divorce, custody, domestic violence, support
- Housing – landlord-tenant, deeds, utilities
- Financial Exploitation
- Many other areas of the law…
They provide interpretation services in 150 languages.
Who We Serve
This service is available to all seniors, 60 and over, who reside in any of the 67 counties of Pennsylvania, regardless of income.
|Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?||Yes|
|Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?||Yes|
Type of Help
|This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:||
|Description of Services||
Civil Legal Services