Catholic Social Services (Philadelphia)
Who We Are
Catholic Charities is a private nonprofit social service agency operating under the auspices of the Diocese of Allentown. We offer services to meet the needs of people in our community who need support, care and compassion.
- Infants and children in need of a home
- Families in need of counseling and support
- Pregnant women in search of assistance
- Immigrants seeking a new home
- Elders in need of care and special services
- Those in need who face homelessness, hunger and unemployment
- Parishes that are ready to put faith into action
Other service locations:
The Chew St. Community Center
179 Chew Street
234 Grace St.
13 Westwood Center
Who We Serve
- Philadelphia County
- Language(s) Spoken
- Chinese (Traditional) / 中文
- Spanish / Español
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?