Allegheny County Bar Foundation Divorce Law Project
Who We Are
The Divorce Law Project provides qualifying low income residents of Allegheny County with free legal assistance in uncontested divorces from their spouses. For more information contact: Juli Marhefka email@example.com (412) 402-6621 Monday, Wednesday, and Friday: 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. and Tuesday and Thursday: 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Who We Serve
- Allegheny County
- Additional Service Area Info
- Must be a resident of Allegheny County or have lived in Allegheny County for at least six months.
- Your family's income should be at or below the following percentage of the federal poverty level
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Full Legal Representation
How to Get Help
You can contact this organization by:
Individuals must have been separated from one’s spouse for a year or more or be a victim of domestic violence with a current PFA order against his or her spouse. They also must know the address and Social Security number for one’s spouse; know one’s date and county of marriage; know one’s exact date of separation; have no marital assets, such as a house, pension, or other personal property with one’s spouse; be willing to waive an alimony claim against one’s spouse; not be the subject of any other divorce action filed in this or another jurisdiction; and be reasonably certain that one’s spouse will go along with the divorce action and be willing to accept service of the Complaint in Divorce.