Legal Information > Online Resources, Self Help Resources and Forms

Homeless Person with Sign

This section of has information and resources about issues relating to Eviction in Pennsylvania.

  • Notice of Appeal for Pennsylvania

    This packet from North Penn Legal Services will prepare a "Notice of Appeal" form (as well as a Civil Cover Sheet) for filing an appeal from the Magisterial District Court to the Court of Common Pleas. Instructions for filing and service will be included. Read More

    North Penn Legal Services

    The Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency provides this simple-to-use housing locator Web site that lets you define what you want in your next living space, and then it does all the research – presenting you with the relevant housing vacancies that best fit your parameters in the community where you want to live. Content Detail

    Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency
  • Petition to Waive Court Costs

    Click the document title to be linked to LawHelp Interactive where you can prepare a Petition to Waive Court Fees which can be used to ask the Pennsylvania Court for permission to file legal papers for free. This form can be used in most types of court cases in Pennsylvania. Approval to waive fees is not automatic. You will need to ask the Court to approve your Petition. Instructions will be included. PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT a fill-in-the-blank form; you will need to answer questions while connected to the Internet. IMPORTANT: To use this form, you must use Internet Explorer as your browser and Microsoft Word to print your documents. Read More

    North Penn Legal Services
  • Philadelphia County: Court Forms - Philadelphia Courts, First Judicial District

    Forms that may be used in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas Content Detail

    Philadelphia Courts, First Judicial District of Pennsylvania