Marriage, Divorce and Separation

Legal Information > Information from Government Agencies

Family of Four - Parents and Two Children.

This section of has information and
resources about Marriage, Divorce and Separation issues
in Pennsylvania

  • Divorce Proceedings - Representing Yourself: Forms and Information from the Pennsylvania Courts

    Free online information is available from the Pennsylvania Courts website to assist the growing number of Pennsylvanians who want to file their own family law cases in courts across the state. Standardized court forms for divorce proceedings may be obtained on this page of the Unified Judicial System of Pennsylvania’s website. Read More

  • Centre County - Domestic Relations Section

    The Domestic Relations Section is a Court-appointed office of Centre County Government under the Centre County Court of Common Pleas. The office serves as the Court's child support enforcement agency. Content Detail

  • Dauphin County Self Help Center

    Information on the Dauphin County Pro Se Litigant Self Help Center where forms and instructions are available. Content Detail

  • Adams County Self Help Center: Information for Representing Yourself in Court

    Adams County Court of Common Pleas Self-Help Center. The Court, in conjunction with the Adams County Bar Association and its committees, has provided materials to help individuals represent themselves, pro se, in some legal proceedings. Included are materials on procedures in Family Law, Civil, Juvenile and Orphans Court. Content Detail

  • Divorce Forms - 59th Judicial District (Elk and Cameron Counties)

    The website of the 59th Judicial District serving Elk and Cameron counties provides forms for filing for Section 3301(c) Mutual Consent Divorce. They also provide forms for a Section 3301(d) Divorce if you are separated for two years or longer. Instructions are also provided. Content Detail

  • Judge Henry S. Kenderdine Jr. Self Help Center - Lancaster County

    Located on the first floor of the Lancaster County Courthouse, the Lancaster County Court Self Help Center opened in July 2004. The main purpose of the center is to provide one central location where self-represented litigants can obtain some of the information and forms that they may need to represent themselves in certain types of court actions. Read More

  • The Division of Retirement Benefits Through Qualified Domestic Relations Orders

    Information on whether and how to divide a participant's interest in a retirement plan in separation, divorce, and other domestic relations proceedings. This booklet was prepared by the Employee Benefits Security Administration (EBSA) of the U.S. Department of Labor to provide general guidance about qualified domestic relations orders to employers, retirement plan administrators, participants, beneficiaries, employee benefit professionals, and domestic relations specialists. The views expressed in this booklet represent the views of the Department of Labor. Content Detail